Collection: Personal Development, Progressive Coach/Mentor, Assisted personal and support workers
We are proud to announce that Art Therapy Now has been approached by the ACA, in order to amalgamate and recognise the qualities and skill sets of not only its life coaching professionals but also the qualities and skill sets of practising coaches that are adept in the therapeutic process of using art therapy techniques in order to help their clients surpass their goals.
Why become a member of the ACA?
- Foster a culture of excellence with an official association.
- Opportunities to share effective practice with a network of coaches.
- Safety of being affiliated with the ACA.
- Registered in the ACA database, where clients can search all credentials.
- Independent certification.
Unlike other coaching associations, the ACA offers unique services such as:
- Coaches that specialise in how to use art therapy for self-healing.
- CBT associate life coaches.
- Coaches that specialise in addiction therapy.
- Therapeutic art for depression, fears, and phobias.
- Innovative techniques for memory improvement.
"Art Therapy Now gave me the confidence to start a new career (especially after receiving the professional certificates from the CPD Standards Office) and I can't thank them enough. I look at myself with a new positive outlook and feel like I can tackle anything"
"Art Therapy Now" has made a massive difference in my life and I have been blown away with the standards of the courses. All staff go above and beyond to make you feel valued". If I’ve ever had a question or query, I’ve had a response within an hour and I have felt that nothing is ever an inconvenience. I found the support team incredibly helpful and I was also encouraged to join the private group associated with my course. The group were amazing and so supportive, I know I have. Made friends for life! Clare 💕